Manager – Finance & Care Index
Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Job title: Manager – Finance & Care Index
Location: Delhi – NCR
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identification, sourcing and listing of women-owned businesses in different locations of Delhi NCR as per the prescribed selection criteria.
- Mobilization and awareness creation of the women entrepreneurs to join the project, visit Grameen’s entrepreneurship Support Centres (ESCs) and invest time for their on-boarding into the project for the entire project period.
- Deploy the already developed Credit Appraisal and Review of Enterprises (CARE) Index tool for evaluation of the all 300 women-owned businesses, capacity building of the team on the evaluation score sheet and the recommended actions for improving the credit worthiness of the businesses.
- Supporting Financial Linkage Manager for engagement with financial institutions for debt financing for SMBs and early-stage startups.
- Supporting MIS personnel in drafting of Baseline / End-line evaluation reports and presentations for internal and external teams.
- Ensure that the Program’s procedures are aligned with GFSI’s general procedures by regularly communicating with the relevant departments and teams.
Required Education & Experience:
- Preferably a Postgraduate in Management/ MBA in Entrepreneurship/ Finance / Banking. Also consider Post Graduate degrees in Economics / Public Policy / International
- Profound knowledge and understanding of credit appraisal and loan disbursement or Small &Midsize Business/ Small & Midsize Enterprise sector.
- Sound knowledge of Finance, Business Planning, Lending Repayments, and KPI settings/ tracking providers.
- Sharp Analytical skills with command over enterprise development parameters like Strategy & Innovation, Business Organization, Outsourcing & HR, Legal Incorporation, Compliance, and Regulatory Parameters, Customer Engagement, Sales and User Matrix and Technical feasibility and Financial Viability
- Experience of working with women-owned enterprises for financial linkages preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A prior relevant experience of 3-4 years in SMB and/or Merchant Lending/Entrepreneurship/ Finance/Banking is a must.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes to email@example.com mentioning “Manager – Finance & Care Index” in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.