Manager – Business Development & Growth
Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities, and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Job title: Manager – Business Development & Growth
Location: Delhi – NCR
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identification, sourcing and listing of women-owned businesses in different locations of Delhi NCR as per the prescribed selection criteria.
- Mobilization and awareness creation of the women entrepreneurs to join the project, visit Grameen’s Entrepreneurship Support Centres (ESCs) and invest time for their on-boarding into the project for the entire project period.
- Understanding of fair parts of entrepreneurship, market, technical and finance management
- Periodic growth mapping of enterprises and developing business plans.
- Capacity development of women-owned businesses
- Relationship building and networking with various Enterprise Support Organizations (Govt. & Private) for backward and forward linkages of women-owned businesses in Delhi NCR
- Coordinate with the project team to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines.
Required Education & Experience:
- Master’s /bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship/finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of community mobilization, awareness creation, capacity building and developing business plan
- Has convincing verbal and writing communication skills.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A prior relevant experience of 3-7 years in entrepreneurship/finance.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Manager – Business development & Growth” in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.