Grameen Foundation for Social Impact is looking for a seasoned financial sector leader with deep domain knowledge in the financial services sector. She/He will use comprehensive experience, skills, and knowledge to forge and manage multi-stakeholder partnerships, technology interventions and impact at scale in the Business Correspondent (BC) Industry.
Job title: Project Director – Full time, 2-year contract (renewable).
Start Date: August 2023
Location: New Delhi/ Gurgaon, with Frequent travel (upto 50% time) to project sites and other locations
- Lead new program design and implementation, team recruitment, develop and manage partnerships, research, and documentation of customer centric financial services design day to day operations monitoring and stakeholder engagements.
- Apply innovation in the workstreams, including identifying key research questions, deploying innovative research techniques, and leveraging resulting insights to drive Digital Financial Services usage and adoption.
- Develop detailed project plans and adhere to the Project Management methodology and use the project planning tools for project implementation including but not limited to Risk Management, Partner Engagement, Vendors, Compliance & Legal Agreements, internal and external communications, Project Schedules, and M&E
- Be the primary contact for industry partners like Banks, Regulatory Authorities, Financial Institutions, NGOs and FinTech’s, when called to do so
- Represent the organization at external fora and strengthen organizational reputation.
Required Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as MBA, or Banking and Finance; a professional certification in the relevant industry will be an added plus
- 15-20 years of relevant professional experience in the financial sector of which at least 10 years should be in the financial inclusion space; minimum 8 years in the BC industry
- Should have led MF/finance industry projects of at least INR 5 Cr value
- Experience of direct involvement in transitioning federations of Self Help Groups (SHGs) into successful enterprises (SMEs) will be an added plus
- S/he should have managed multi-actor partnerships and led project teams in the past.
Interested candidates fulfilling above requirement may apply within 7 days by sending their updated resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Project Director” in the subject line and confirming the current and expected compensation and earliest joining date.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply